Playing it safe during Coronavirus.
Trapped Escape Rooms are committed to providing you with a safe experience when you come to play. Here are just some of the things we’re doing to ensure a safe visit to Trapped.
It’s important to read them prior to booking, as we are operating strictly within these guidelines for the safety of you, other players, and our team.
* Our staff will be wearing PPE at all times.
* Our staff will socially distance from you at all times.
* We have multiple cleaning stations located around the premises and in the games.
* Booking slots have been reduced to ensure we have enough time to clean thoroughly after each group.
What you need to do:
* Government guidelines state: Only socialise indoors with members of up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household) this includes when dining out or going to the pub. So, basically your team can consist of players from only 2 households and no more. (Teams are for 2-6 players)
* We will need all players details on arrival for the governments track and trace system.
* Use the cleaning stations on arrival, during your experience and when leaving.
* If any of your team are showing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact us asap so we can re-arrange your booking.